Tuesday, July 10, 2012

WIP: Killa Kans


So I finally got to my last 6 of 9 Killa Kans for my Kan Wall using my new Iwata Revolution CR/Iwata Studio Series Ninja Jet combo  (thank you remaining birthday $$$/savings account[oops!]) and I have to say I am having a blast!

Granted I have a lot of work to do, I am absolutely pleased with the results thus far. I was a little worried that airbrushing might break the cohesiveness of the look of my army but I think it's going to be just fine. Obviously (for any airbrush expert) I am still learning the ropes or airbrushing and have a long road ahead of my but I feel fairly confident in my research and endless airbrush video watching skills (only second to my toe stubbing skills).


The infamous (FLGS) chicken walker! Suck it Eldar...

Tipping...TIPPING!!! HALP!

Goose step!!!!

Kick da' ball! Kick it gewd.

STOMP STOMP STOMP!!!!

This guy can dance the night away.

Again, I have a lot of work to do and tons of brushwork ahead of me not to mention the weapons!

With that I am outta' here!


WAAAAGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment