Monday, July 2, 2012

WH40k Battle Report: 1250 - Orks vs Black Templar

My buddy Parker & I played a small game of 40k a few weeks ago and i decided to do something a little out of my norm. Let's see if it payed off!




Now, I somehow (in my ignorance) deleted the deployment and first turn picture so not only can I give you the BT list, but I will have to recap until the top of Turn 2.

BT Turn 1: Parker moves up and pops smoke. Moves one of this Tac Squads into the forrest on the left (see pic 2).

Ork Turn 1: Parker in a clever outmaneuver, moved all his stuff either out of the way or behind his Land Raider hindering my Lootas useless. So, I ran them up behind the battlewagon (oh snapfire, where were you?!)  which move up to get out of LOS of the LR and still keep my AV14 in line with his Terminators.

This is where it starts to go down hill for poor ole' Parker. Turn 1 my SAG warps himself into the Tac Squad in the Forrest and decimates the unit with his PK and failed fearless saves via-BT.  heh...sorry dude? :P

You can't see it, but my Boomgun made direct hit mince meat of the second Tac Squad that was standing directly behind the forest. The two survivors ran off the board. 


BT Turn 2: He killed some shoota boyz with termies.
Aftermath of Ork Turn 1, top of BT Turn 2
Ork turn 2:  Sure enough, my PK-SAG charges the LR and kersplodes it. All my shit moves up (except the grots who are still camping that objective back in the table right forest.) Battlewagon and boyz move up. Lootas lay 15 shots on the Termies and he saves them all.


Ork turn 2: Hello Landraider, meet POWER KLAAAAW!


GET OUT SPAYS MAREENZ!

BT Turn 3:  His command squad (?) makes quick work of my SAG. Oh well, he still deserves MVP!

BT Turn 3

Ork Turn 3: Battlewagon Deff Rollas the command squad that wasted my SAG and one effing dude survives! My shoota boyz continue moving up. One squad moves directly towards the terminators and the other one around the corner of the book.
Ork Turn 3: DEFF ROLLLLLLAAAAA!

BT Turn 4/Ork turn 4: Now I honestly cannot remember if my Nob Squad multi assaulted the mareens who hopped out or if I was assaulted.  I have a feeling it was the later but I cannot for the life of me figure out why I would have hopped my Nob squad out at the end of turn 3. Hmm..

End the end, it didn't matter. It was a clean sweep victory for the Orks!


ORK VICTORY! 2-0!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment