Tuesday, September 11, 2012

WH40k Battle Report - 2500 - Orks vs. Ulthwé Phantom Titan




About 3 weeks ago, my buddy Ian and I wanted to see if 2500 points of Orks could take down a 2500 pt Phantom Titan. So I brought 21 Killa Kans (many proxies), 30 Lootas, and 18 Deffkoptas. I recorded the entire battle report on my phone but apparently in the last 3 weeks my phone has somehow erased said notes.

Therefore, I will give brief updates of what happened.

And so we have our deployment. 

Top of Turn 1
The deletion process begins. 

Bottom of Turn 1
I land my Koptas nearly on his his doorstep at turn one but slightly out of range to shoot rokkits. The lootas take a structure point off.

Top of Turn 2
Pretty much all the killa kans are dead. 

Bottom of Turn 2
(picture missing)
I landed 4 rokkit wounds and one of them caused 2 chain reactions in a row.

Top of Turn 3
A big mob of koptas were sent to Mork (or possibly gork?)

Bottom of Turn 3
I can't remember how many hits and wounds I had on him this turn but it was enough to take a few structure points out and cause another chain reaction disabling the Titan.


ORK VIKTORY!!!


Ian's glorius Ulthwé Phantom Titan. He's really done a great job.

"SILENCE! DESTROY HIM!"
PEW PEW PEW PEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment